Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I met a person from Pakistan.....

Yesterday i met a person.... i will not mention his name right now....but he was my collegue from US.... but what interested me the most was he was from india...in fact native of bangalore relocated to pakisthan during the partition and now is a US citizen.....

After meeting him i really felt very happy....dont know why.... i was really very happy because i felt he was very good at heart.... i had never met a person from pakistan before even though i had lots of desire to meet one.... meeting him and talking to him was very good.....it gave me a feeling like humans with good heart exsit in all parts of the world and in all religion but only the bad ones become popular.........

hope to meet a radical pakistani some time in my life wanna c how he thinks about life......

No comments: